Thursday, January 18, 2007

Letter #6 MTC

!Hola Familia!
?Como Estan? Estoy muy, juy bien! Yeah, I'm basically fluent. Haha. I hope your Spanish is far enough along to understand that! It is actually coming along very well. There's only a couple of tenses (Past Subjunctive and another) that we haven't learned yet. I can understand a lot when I talk to people and I can actually say quite a bit of what I want to say as well. It's amazing how fast you can learn when you're doing what the Lord asks!
Mom - what happened to your resolution? I still haven't received your Sunday letter... maybe I'll get it at dinner mail.
Everything is going well here. We are all learning a lot and making the changes necessary to become the best missionaries we can! I was blessed with a tender mercy this week. Monday night I was reading my Patriarchal Blessing and had some questions about learning the process of personal revelation and what not came into my mind. Guess what our devotional on Tuesday night was on?! The steps of receiving personal revelation and how we can become better! The speaker was Gerald N. Lund, who wrote "The Work and the Glory. It was a great opportunity and blessing.
Dad - how did you get Pres. Trost's email? Neither of us can figure it out. I play the piano like every week here. I guess lessons are sorta paying off. Haha.
I'm gonna go shower and then we're going to lunch and our temple session, so I'll finish this a little later...
OK, I'm writing a little more before the temple. Haha. Elder Trane's still getting ready. I hope you are all doing well. Mom, how are the classes comin' along? Are you keepin' up on your homework?
Dad- what is this couch table going to be? I'm trying to picture it, but I'm "drawing" a blank! (Get it? Haha) Yeah, my car would someties not start. I would just twist the terminal and it would work. It only happened a couple of times. How did the clamp break all the way through? That's weird. What have you decided to do with the truck? Are you gonna get a new one yet? What is this new position you're going for? When does it all "go down"? (Ask Nathanael for meaning.)
I was not happy to find out about the Seahawks game. I was hoping for a win. Oh well, maybe next year, when the Lions make the playoffs Trane's family and a few of the others do some ports updates, but not much. So if you ever feel like it, drop off some scores or something.
The lemonade is now officially gone. I savored it as long as I could. I'm now thoroughly convinced that's what we'll be drinking in heaven. If you ever run across any extra lemonade, you know where to send it!
Has anything happened with Meg's IPOD yet? That's not cool. I hope it will turn up. Megan - stay up in school! It's too hard if you get behind! I know you can do it Goose, just focus!
Melanie - that goes for you too! Stay caught up in school! Are ya liking it more? It's fun. Stay involved and make usre you hang out with the "good kids". And NO dates til you're 16.
Girls -I'm still waiting anxiously for Book of Morman news from you. It's been a month and I've got nothing. Have you started?
I'm sorry for the missed week-it won't happen again!
Wow, I love the temple. We just got back from our session. The Spirit is so strong in the temple. It truly is the House of the Lord.
Mary-Anne and Nathanael - I love you both very much! I probably won't have time to write, because we have class, but if I have a minute I'll try and sneak you in!
Mom, Dad, M-A & Nathanael - look at facsimile #2 in Abraham item #7 and let me know if you see anything AMAZING! The Church is SO true! I love you all and I can't wait to hear from you!

Love Always,
Elder Taylor

ps Don't erase the pictures on the card! Put them on the computer and send the card back to me full so I still have the ones I want. I'll delete some when it comes back.

No comments: