Friday, February 9, 2007

Letter #10 MTC

!Familia!

Aren't these the most beautiful printed words you've EVER seen?! Ah! This totally makes up for Christmas! Haha. If you couldn't tell, these are my FLIGHT PLANS! Two of the greatest words in the English language!
I don't know if the times are in Salt Lake time, or if they've been translated to the times of the area. Dad, maybe you can tell me.
I'll probably be calling during my lay over in Miami, so plan on that!
I can send you and actual plan because I received 2. One said I was flying solo and the other said I had a comp., but it didn't have his name. So I went to the travel office to check, and it turns out they were working on the other Elder's plans at that moment. He is in the advanced group (he's a native speaker) so they were just making sure that's when he was leaving. He was actually there to get his plans, so I got to meet him. His name is Elder Arrieta and he's from Miami, FL, so he speaks English as well! He seems like a pretty chill guy, so I'm not worried at all. I;m actually REALLY excited because it will give me a chance to practice my Spanish before I get down there!
OK, well I just needed to write you and tell you the plan, so there you go! I love you all and I can't wait to hear from you!

Love Always,
Elder Taylor

I'M LEAVING THE MTC! THERE ACTUALLY IS A MISSION OUTSIDE OF PROVO! THANK HEAVENS!

No comments: