Monday, August 11, 2008

Sorry, not much time...

Taylor Family and Friends,
This letter is going to be SUPER short. Elder Shupe and I just spent two and a half hours in court...no, not that kind of court! Diva Ceballos asked if we could go with her to talk to the judge about the divorce that they´re trying to get. They told her to be there at 2 o´clock, so we were....and at 4:30 the judge FINALLY talked to her! She talked to her for about a total of three minutes. Blugh. She said that she is going to send for the necessary papers from Montevideo because Diva was married in Montevideo. At the end of the month, we go back to check and see if the papers are in and see how things go from there. Just to let ya´ll know, everything is going really well. My back´s doing fine. Last week went by even faster than we thought it would. Sector conference went really well as did ward conference. I´ll try and remember to put details in my letter next week. This week is promising to be a good, we´re excited to have a normal week again. Next week we have changes, which means I will probably be writing on Tuesday, just so ya´ll know. This may be my last week here in PaysandĂș...where will Elder Taylor be headed next change...or will the President surprise us all and leave me here? Only time will tell. Haha. Well, sorry the letter is so short, but for sacrifices blessings are given! We felt good going and supporting Diva. I hope everyone is doing well. Enjoy whatever is left of summer.
Hey Swift...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! You´re getting old, bro...just in case you didn´t know.
Ok, I love you all! Have a good week and take care!
Elder Taylor

No comments: